- The Saga of 120 S. Main Street – a story of books, millinery, jewelry and shoes told over 136 years!
- Pierce County Historical Association Open House – all about Ellsworth
- The Origins of River Falls Days and the early River Falls days of the 1970s
- 558 E. Maple and the Powell family – the most important family to ever live in River Falls, Wisconsin! The definitive history here
- Titanic – 100th anniversary of the sinking – Now! Wisconsin and Minnesota connections.
- Dan Geister on 125 years of River Falls High School graduating classes – 1887 – 2011!
- Katherine on 125 years of River Falls High School graduating classes – 1887 – 2011!
- Debra Lou Sanden on My old home town – Roberts, Wisconsin and Roberts remembered! by Great Aunt Gert.
- james bohn on Falls Theater was featured on Twin Cities Live KSTP today! – Wed. April 11, 2012
- Dan Geister on The Ellsworth History Book progress – and corrections for the publications put out for the 150th so far.